We value your contribution
We value any help and support you’re able to provide, whether it’s ongoing or occasional.
Your contribution makes a positive difference to the children’s education, and offers you the chance to meet new people, support others, and share special experiences.
You’ll discover many ways to contribute at Princes Hill Primary School. You might consider:
- joining our School Council or one of its sub-committees
- helping at one of our fun sporting activities
- volunteering as a neighbourhood helper
- caring for our library resources
- going on excursions
- helping with fundraising events, such as the walkathon, celebratory stalls, and trivia nights
- helping with our largest annual fundraising event, the PHPS Bazaar
- mentoring children in your area of expertise (e.g. art)
- rolling up your sleeves for working bees that help maintain our school facilities and manage our maintenance costs
- connecting parents and communicating information as a parent representative for a learning neighbourhood.
Parent and caregiver involvement enriches our school community.”
Working with Children Check
The Victorian Department of Education and Training requires all adults who help with excursions, reading and in-neighbourhood support to hold a current Working with Children Check (WWCC). Learn more about Working with children Check Website.