Princes Hill Primary School is currently seeking expressions of interest from licenced OSHC providers to deliver a service from the school site, commencing Term 1 2023. This process is being undertaken as a result of the School Council’s decision to move from a local provision of OSHC services to an external provider.
The process opens on Tuesday, October 25th. A copy of the EOI documents are available by visiting this link.
The School Council wants the OSHC to provide an education and care service to the school community.
The School Council believes that OSHC should be a place for growth, nurture and building long-term life skills.
The School Council believes that all employees that work in the OSHC service should be facilitators of positive development who provide a safe, engaging environment and intentionally support positive social, emotional, logical thinking, moral, and life skills development; that they teach social skills and nurture healthy interactions.
The School Council believes children should have the opportunity to:
- Engage in play and leisure activities.
- Learn new skills to further their development.
- Be safe and supervised at all times.
- Build relationships with educators in a community which is connected to but separate from the school community.
- Develop as happy, healthy and resilient individuals.
- Engage in indoor and outdoor play activities planned with and for the children.
- Participate in a range of developmentally appropriate options that cater for the needs and interests of all children including construction, drama, dress-ups, art and craft, cooking, quiet reading and games.
- Experiences and programs delivered by external educators and organisations coming into the service such as language, performing arts, sports etc.
Providers interested in attending an onsite visit are able to do so on Wednesday, November 2nd at 10am. Please register your attendance via email email@example.com marked attention of Principal.
Expression of Interest forms will need be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org marked attention of Principal, by the closing date of 4pm November 8th